my gemok

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For u ..

we almost 9 month.. 
We fight.. 
We laugh.. 
We cry.. 
Everything we do together..
 Yes, i love u.. 
And i really do..
 I want to make u happy..
 But i know i cant.. 
Im not strong like u to life like this..
 I cant..
 I already told u.. 
If u want her to be ur partner.. 
I can let u go..
 But.. 
U said u dont want me to let u go.. 
I dont know wat else should i do.. 
U want me to trust u.. 
Yes i can..
 But.. 
The same thing happen again n again..
 I ask u to let me go.. 
But u also dnt want..
 Becoz u said that u love me.. 
And if u let me go..
 U will not with her.. 
Coz u dnt like her.. 
Shes not ur taste.. 
Humm..
 I dnt know.. 
U choose me.. 
U love me.. 
U want me.. 
U do everything for me.. 
I know..
 But i dnt know she keep disturb u.. 
I hate it.. 
I just our relation like before.. 
Happy..laugh.. Share everything..
 Hum.. So sad..
 I try to make u happy.. 
But at the same time.. 
She will disturb us.. 
Fuck off lah..! 
U said u are mine.. 
N always be mine.. 
I want my happiness..
 Im not hate u.. 
I know u are stress..
 But please.. 
Do the best 4 the rest of ur life.. 
I dnt wnt u to get hurt..
:)
luv u.

No comments:

Post a Comment